The Bartell SWS-6000 Single Wire Bead Winding System is a complete bead line capable of producing up to six flat or taper base, single-wire hexagonal or square section beads simultaneously.
• Nominal Bead Range 13” - 25” (330 - 635mm)
• 0 Degree Through 15 Degree Bead Base
• Single or Multi-Point Crossover
• Extruder Speed Control
• The World’s Leader in Single Wire Bead Productivity
• Single Operator Control
• Hexagonal Section Beads
• Integrated Line Control
• Multi Bead Recipe Storage
• Automatic Unload
• Simple Machine Set-up
• Radial Expand Former
• System Diagnostics
• High Productivity
• Precision Wire Pre-Cast System
Beads per Cycle: 6 Passenger or 3 Truck Tire Beads Productivity: (15”) 19-Turn @ 25 beads/min • (16”) 20-Turn @ 23 beads/min.
Designed for high volume production of single wire hexagonal or square section single wire beads, the SWS-6000 breaks the traditional cost barriers associated with hexagonal bead productivity. The system is controlled via a powerful software program capable of integrating the synchronized operations of the five axis Servo System which drive the winder, pay-on head, head height, accumulator and the optional servo-driven former expand/collapse function. Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
THE SWS-6000 SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
• A SWS-6000 Bead Winder, automatically producing six single wire beads per machine cycle. The winder is complete with a servo driven former assembly for precise speed and position control, a servo driven pay-on head, a servo driven head height adjust assembly and an optional servo driven former expand/collapse feature. The SWS-6000 uses an adjustable radially expanding former design and an automatic bead unloader that deposits the finished beads onto the four-arm carousel. The carousel allows for the temporary storage of beads.
• A Serpentine Festoon that is servo driven. The position and speed of the festoon is precisely controlled by the system PLC/Servo system to match the winder speed. The serpentine festoon design allows for independent speeds of each of the six wire paths.
• A Bartell Cold Feed Plastiscrew Extruder complete with Temperature Control Units and the Bartell 5601 insulating head or the optional pressure control head.
• Let-Off Equipment consisting of six Heavy Duty Let-Off Stands, a six station gathering rail and a guide roll stand.
• Integrated Control System, including PLC and Servo system drives and motors, for automatic control of the process
• Operator Interface Terminal containing menu screens, run screens, manual screens and diagnostic screens.
• We strongly recommend as original equipment, electrically interlocked perimeter guarding designed and integrated by Bartell.
Our machines are designed to meet government and industry standards around the world. The Bartell SWS-6000 is a tried and tested machine, capable of placing at the tire designer’s disposal a single wire hexagonal bead with enhanced uniformity and reduced bead weight properties.
• Former Gripper Stitch
• Square Cross-Section Beads
• Former designs for multiple bead diameters
• Automatic Bead Transfer Systems
• Bead Storage System
• Extruder Pressure Control
• Servo Former Expand/Collapse System
• Wire Pre-Heater
Bead ID: 13.000”-25” (330 mm = 635 mm)
Bead Width (max): Up to 16 wires or 1,3125” (33.3 mm)
Bead Height (max): Up to 16 layers or 0.75” (19.05 mm)
Bead Base Angle 0 Deg or 15 Deg
The bead line is capable of producing six beads simultaneously per machine cycle (Three beads for truck size on. Maximum outputs depend upon Operator skill, size of bead under construction, and raw material properties
Your Enquiry Send Successfully.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.