Transfer rings are used for the transport of the belt package during the first tire building stage. Existing transfer rings can be modified according to customer specification to cover several sizes resp. ranges for example.
The following aspects can be taken into consideration for the development resp. modification of transfer rings:
- Hanging or standing execution
- Execution with one or more spacer ring segments to cover different adjustment ranges
- Quick-locking mechanism for simple and time saving segment change (use of different spacer rings for different inner diameters)
- Closing and opening cycle with only one space saving cylinder possible
- New developments in accordance to customer specification is possible
Your message has been sent. Thank you!
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.