SWS-6000 High Speed Truck Singe Wire Bead Winding System
The Bartell SWS-6000 High Speed Truck Singe Wire Bead Winding System is a complete bead line capable of producing either three or six flat or taper base, single-wire hexagonal or square section truck beads simultaneously.
• Nominal Bead Range 17.5” – 24.5” (330 - 635mm)
• 0 Degree Through 15 Degree Bead Base
• Single or Multi-Point Crossover
• Extruder Speed Control
• The World’s Leader in Single Wire Bead Productivity
• Single Operator Control
• Hexagonal Section Beads
• Integrated Line Control
• Multi Bead Recipe Storage
• Automatic Unload
• Automatic Machine Set-up
• Radial Expand Former
• System Diagnostics
• High Productivity
• Precision Wire Pre-Cast System
Designed for high volume production of single wire hexagonal beads, the SWS-6000 High Speed Truck Machine breaks the traditional cost barriers associated with hexagonal bead productivity. The system is controlled via a powerful software program capable of integrating the synchronized operations of the five axis Servo System which drive the winder, pay-on head, head height, accumulator and the optional servo-driven former expand/collapse function. Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
THE SWS-6000 HIGH SPEED TRUCK SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
• A SWS-6000 Bead Winder, automatically producing a maximum of six single wire beads per machine cycle. The winder is complete with a servo driven former assembly for precise speed and position control, a servo driven pay-on head, a servo driven head height adjust assembly and an optional servo driven former expand/collapse feature. The SWS-6000 High Speed Truck uses an adjustable radially expanding former design and an automatic bead unloader that deposits the finished beads onto the four-arm carousel. The carousel allows for the temporary storage of beads.
• A Serpentine Festoon that is servo driven. The position and speed of the festoon is precisely controlled by the system PLC/Servo system to match the winder speed. The serpentine festoon design allows for independent speeds of each of the six wire paths. Unique Festoon design allows for increasing machine line speed to 800 ft/min when producing 3 beads per cycle.
• A Bartell Cold Feed Plastiscrew Extruder complete with Temperature Control Units and the Bartell 5601 insulating head or the optional pressure control head.
• Let-Off Equipment consisting of six Heavy Duty Let-Off Stands, a six station gathering rail and a guide roll stand.
• Integrated Control System, including PLC and Servo system drives and motors, for automatic control of the process
• We strongly recommend as original equipment; electrically interlocked perimeter guarding designed and integrated by Bartell.
Our machines are designed to meet government and industry standards around the world. The Bartell SWS-6000 High Speed Truck Single Wire Bead Winding System is a tried and tested machine, capable of placing at the tire designer’s disposal a single wire hexagonal bead with enhanced uniformity and reduced bead weight properties.
• Former Gripper Stitch
• Square Cross-Section Beads
• Former designs for multiple bead diameters
• Automatic Bead Transfer Systems
• Bead Storage System
• Extruder Pressure Control
• Servo Former Expand/Collapse System
• Wire Pre-Heater
• Automatic Bead Crimper
Bead ID: 17.5”-24.5” (445 mm - 622 mm)
Bead Width (max): Up to 16 wires or 1,3125” (33.3 mm)
Bead Height (max): Up to 16 layers or 0.75” (19.05 mm)
Bead Base Angle: 0 Deg or 15 Deg
The bead line is capable of producing up to six beads simultaneously per machine cycle (Three beads for truck profiles with a width greater than 20 mm). Maximum outputs depend upon Operator skill, size of bead under construction, and raw material properties.
Your message has been sent. Thank you!
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.