It is the policy of DMPL to:
- Supply materials and products to meet customer specifications and application requirements.
- Ensure that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Ensure the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of materials and products are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
This will be achieved by:
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Setting and reviewing measurable quality objectives, ensuring those objectives are met.
- Continually improving our management and manufacturing processes.
- Maintaining close working relationships with our customers and helping them to develop cost effective solutions for Rubber parts for Automotive & Home Appliance applications.
- Working with material manufacturers to develop new and innovative materials.
- Continually developing our work force to understand our customer expectations and to empower them to pro-actively contribute to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring resources needed for the Quality Management System are available, including training, support and encouragement.
Promoting continual improvement.
Your message has been sent. Thank you!
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.