The SWS Step Saver System is designed and engineered to solve the high variation, low volume, productivity problems by enabling tire manufacturers to easily switch bead sizes without wasting valuable runtime associated with changing from one bead diameter to another. The formers that are fit for this machine have multiple diameters, or bead profiles, per set, allowing an automatic change from one bead size to another.
Not only does this increase your production, it also eliminates downtime associated with switching tooling, removing any chance of operator error during that procedure. The Step Saver System is the ultimate answer to exceptional productivity in the high variation world that is tire manufacturing.
Features & Benefits
• Multiple diameters on one forming head for automatic change over
• Ability to produce passenger or truck tires
• Change over is less than 60 seconds
• Two or Three diameters (bead profiles) on one former with automatic change-over increasing bead production efficiencies
• Change-Over Time is Less Than 60 Seconds
• Removes operator error
• Ability to produce passenger and truck tires
• 0° - 15° flat or taper base bead
• Servo-actuated wire advance
• Sensors detect individual wire pull-outs for better troubleshooting and maintenance
• 14” to 24.5” bead diameter range
• Automatic home positioning
• Automatic “grip” size adjustment
• Unloads to either a chute or pneumatic or servo driven unloader
• Servo-Driven actuation increases accuracy of position and reliability.
• Smooth acceleration and deceleration increase stability during movement
• Bolt-together design assures correct alignment
Your Enquiry Send Successfully.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.